The big band is always searching for new enthusiastic people who love to play music! Our goals are to play good music and for everyone to learn something while they play with us. Even if a position is already filled by someone, that doesn’t mean there is no opportunity to join and play with the big band!
If you want to see what we do and how we do it, you’re free to join a rehearsal! We rehearse on Tuesdays 20:30 to 22:30. If you’re interested or want to know more, we’re happy to answer all of your questions at !
You will need the following:
- Above all, you have a heart for making high-level big band music in a tight group of friends
- You are currently a student at any higher education institution in The Netherlands, or a TU/e PhD or PDEng Student
- You are able and willing to be part of the band for 2 years or more
- You have some experience with your instrument and playing in groups (although as long as you are committed, our big band is a safe place to learn for any level of musician!)
- You know how to read sheet music and how to practice your parts (although we offer a lot of help with this!)